Triumph is consistently the UK’s leading motorcycle brand with new products being launched right now for 2021 to further strengthen its presence in the market.
Our Triumph dealership in Christchurch, Dorset are looking to recruit top Sales Executives into this brand new premium franchised motorcycle business. This is an excellent opportunity for the right kind of candidates to join a flagship motorcycle dealership working with one of the most successful and exciting motorcycle brands in the UK market today. Working with this top brand, you must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To manage and develop all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries.
- To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maximise the sale of all motorcycle clothing and accessory products as part of the sale process.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Using established follow up & prospecting procedures to maximise customer loyalty and retention.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
If you feel that you have the desire and ambition to thrive and embrace this exciting new challenge please send your CV and covering letter.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2/3 years sales experience from either the motorcycle / automotive / retail industries. You should be computer literate and possess an outstanding record of sales achievement. Also a good business acumen and FCA authorisation would be desirable.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven, the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and possess a good understanding of e-commerce. You should already have experience of working within a defined retail sales process environment. Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles is a must.
A full bike and car licence are essential.
An excellent basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidates together with a generous commission structure which is payable on all sales of bikes, clothing, accessories and finance & insurance.
The opportunity to be part of a team representing one of the most desirable and prestigious motorcycle brands in the UK.
To apply, email your CV and Covering Letter by 12 August 2021 to: email@example.com
Get the latest news and offers straight to your inbox