Part of the Birchwood Motor Group our Destination Triumph business requires a proven and professional manager to run its small Aftersales team at its successful Solent site.
The job specification:
Working with three Motorcycle Technicians, two Aftersales Advisors and a Driver/Cleaner you will have some Aftersales managerial experience, including Parts. You will be able to deliver the very best customer service and hold a clear vision of efficiency and professionalism in the Aftersales business; also to inspire, coach and motivate through your leadership. Amongst your required attributes, you will:
- Provide a vibrant and high value customer experience (and be hands on yourself)
- Bring along an entrepreneurial ‘selling’ approach to Aftersales Retailing.
- Have an understanding of Parts processes and stock management.
- Embrace digital lead management, technology and on-line opportunities.
- Have an ability to execute a highly efficient EVHC Video processes.
- Ensure motivated workshop colleagues are able to deliver 85%+ efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have Aftersales managerial experience including Parts within the motorcycle/automotive industries
A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to deliver results.
A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
Be able to communicate clearly with both colleagues and customers.
A full motorcycle and driving licence.
A very good industry level salary dependent upon experience.
The opportunity to be part of the UK’s top bike brand in our rapidly growing business.
Coaching, freedom and support to encourage personal advancement.
A safe family-like environment that puts its people at the heart of the business.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Get the latest news and offers straight to your inbox