We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our successful Destination Triumph Team in Solent, Hampshire.
You will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the Sales Department and assisting in the efficient and profitable running of the Sales Department, building strong relationships with your colleagues.
- Ensure all Vehicles are in stock accurately and promptly
- All invoices and associated paperwork completed on time
- All costs are shown against stock cards
- End of month paperwork completed within the allotted time frame.
- Prepare vehicle invoices and associated documentation from order forms.
- Obtain clearance through CAP HPI regarding possible outstanding finance on all part exchange and all cash purchase vehicles.
- To be familiar with the preparation and submission of new vehicle ordering and ensuring that vehicle receipts correspond with the order submitted.
- To Register New Vehicles on Manufacturers DVLA systems and to tax used vehicles on line and advise DVLA of change of keeper
- Arrange transfers of new stock to and from other dealers as directed by Sales/General Manager
- Ensure new vehicles are adopted in accordance with Company policy and manufacturer's requirements
- Administer used vehicle stock transfers to other branches when required.
- To prepare all stock records (deal bags) appertaining to new and used vehicles.
- Ensure PDI, recon and accessory lines are put on Vehicle Stock Book (VSB) to enable Service Department to raise Job cards
- Post manufacturer's bonuses on new vehicles at point of invoice
- Update costs on all sold vehicles on an ongoing basis and ensure end of month figures are completed when required.
- Complete the necessary paperwork to obtain Road Fund Licences.
- To retain all documents and necessary copies in respect of vehicle stock as per Company policy
- To comply with manufacturer's CSI standards.
- To comply with standard set out by FCA (RaV audits, GDPR audits etc)
- Other duties as required.
Hours & Salary:
- Part Time 20 hours per week - Monday – Friday 08.30 to 12.30
- Basic £10,500 pa
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org