Motorcycle Valeter/Van Driver
We are currently looking to recruit a Motorcycle Valeter / Van Driver to join our successful Destination Triumph Team in Solent, Hampshire.
- Welcome all visitors to the site giving guidance as required
- Ensure all keys are returned to the key cupboard and that the cupboard is locked at all times.
- Ensure all vehicles are secure when vacated
- Delivery/collection of motorcycles for the service department
- Assist with movement of vehicles on and off site as required
- Assist customers with parking where necessary
- Delivery/collection of sold motorcycles.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be aware of the importance of good customer service.
- Collect bikes from customers for servicing or repair.
- Make deliveries of courtesy bikes and bikes completed after service/repair.
- Help organise service department car parking.
- Ensure insurance cover note documents are received from customer on hand over of courtesy cars & check for damage on return.
- Report any damage to courtesy bikes/stock bikes and company van if noticed.
- Receive all visitors in a friendly and efficient manner.
Hours & Salary
- Part Time 20 hours per week
- Basic £11,000 pa
- Have a genuine passion for motorbikes and good all-round technical knowledge
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Flexible and willing to help
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Hold a clean full UK Driving Licence and Motorcycle Licence
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org