Our soon to open Triumoph Motorcycle Dealership in Solent is looking for someone to join us as Aftersales Advisor.
Triumph is consistently the UK’s leading motorcycle brand with new products being launched right now for 2021 to further strengthen its presence in the market.
Our brand new dealership in Solent are looking for someone who will be able to bring their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycles into this brand new premium franchised motorcycle business. This is an excellent opportunity for the right kind of candidate to join a flagship motorcycle dealership working with one of the most successful and exciting motorcycle brands in the UK market today.
Duties of this role include but are not exclusive to:
- Responsibility for ensuring that the workshop environment is efficiently loaded.
- Making sure all warranty claims are handled effectively and to the satisfaction of their customers and that warranty work is completed on time by the workshop.
- Organising all data capture to ensure that customers are communicated with effectively and every opportunity for selling service work and promoting the activity of the Service & Parts department is fully maximised.
- Making sure that Aftersales Customer Satisfaction scores reflect the expectations of the business and manufacturer.
- Developing and maximising every opportunity for the sale of motorcycle parts & accessories.
If you feel that you have the desire and ambition to thrive and embrace this exciting new challenge, apply to us now via this ad.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as an Aftersales / Service / Parts Advisor in either the motorcycle or automotive industries and a solid technical understanding of motorcycles, however on & off site training will be provided.
- A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to deliver results.
- A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Be able to communicate clearly with both the workshop and customers.
- Hold a full motorcycle and driving licence.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidates which will fully reflect both experience and qualifications.
The opportunity to be part of a brand new team representing one of the most desirable and prestigious motorcycle brands in the UK.
Salary : £22,000 Basic, £25,000 OT
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.