- Location: Washington
- Salary: £21,000 dependant on experience
- Working: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 18.00, Sat on Rota 08.30 – 17.00
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Aftersales Advisor to join our successful Destination Triumph Dealership in Washington, West Sussex. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer care.
Duties of this role include but are not exclusive to:
- Responsibility for ensuring that the workshop environment is efficiently loaded.
- Making sure all warranty claims are handled effectively and to the satisfaction of their customers and that warranty work is completed on time by the workshop.
- Organising all data capture to ensure that customers are communicated with effectively and every opportunity for selling service work and promoting the activity of the Service & Parts department is fully maximised.
- Making sure that Aftersales Customer Satisfaction scores reflect the expectations of the business and manufacturer.
- Developing and maximising every opportunity for the sale of motorcycle parts & accessories.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as an Aftersales Advisor in either the motorcycle or automotive industries and a solid technical understanding of motorcycles, however on and off site training will be provided.
- A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to deliver results.
- A positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Be able to communicate clearly with both the workshop and customers.
- Hold a full motorcycle and driving licence.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please email your CV to email@example.com