Destination Triumph Solent
Part of the Birchwood Motor Group our Destination Triumph requires a proven and professional manager to run its small Aftersales team at its successful Solent site.
The job specification:
With 3 x techs and two advisors including a driver/cleaner you will have some Aftersales managerial experience, including Parts. You will be able to deliver the very best customer service and hold a clear vision of efficiency and professionalism in the Aftersales business; also to inspire, coach and motivate through your leadership. Amongst your required attributes, you will:
- Provide a vibrant and high value customer experience (and be hands on yourself)
- Bring along an entrepreneurial ‘selling’ approach to Aftersales Retailing.
- Have an understanding of Parts processes and stock management.
- Embrace digital lead management, technology and on-line opportunities.
- Have an ability to execute a highly efficient EVHC Video processes.
- Ensure motivated workshop colleagues are able to deliver 85%+ efficiency.
What’s in it for you?
- A good industry level salary dependent upon experience TBC.
- Exhilaration in joining the UK’s top bike brand in our rapidly growing business.
- The coaching, freedom and support to encourage personal advancement.
- A safe family like environment which puts its people at the heart of the business.
If you believe you have the required skills and some relevant experience, please upload your CV and covering letter.