General Manager – Destination Triumph Dorset
Triumph is consistently the UK’s leading motorcycle brand with new products for 2021. Due to ongoing expansion, our Destination Triumph organisation, ( part of the Birchwood Motor Group), are soon to open our brand new facility representing Dorset, based in Christchurch. With a go-live date of March 2021, we now seek an inspired, and proven retail business leader.
If you would like to apply for this exciting new role, you will possess the following attributes and qualities:
- A solid history of site management including P+L, budgeting, strategic focus, KPI familiarity, cost control and housekeeping.
- A predominantly sales background with an understanding of the Service and Parts business.
- Inspirational leadership style, with a strong focus on developing and motivating your people to excel via a set of strong personal values. Emphasis on coaching, reviewing and feedback.
- Have an insatiable appetite for customer joy and a passion for the products.
- To embed and maintain robust processes across all disciplines, including sales processes and upsell.
- To appreciate and embrace all aspects of ecommerce and digital marketing, including for example; database management, lead generation/control and product image quality.
- Entrepreneurial & creative whilst working closely with the Head Office team protocols and support in areas such as marketing, IT, HR, H+S, GDPR, FCA and so on.
- Work closely in partnership with manufacturers, finance houses and suppliers.
- Competitive and driven by a need to succeed, and understand that strong people-centric leadership is the key route to your success.
- To support proliferation of our core values of: TRUST, RESPECT, COMMITMENT, TEAM SPIRIT and FUN and you will recruit people of the same mindset.
We are a privately owned business with a passion for our people. A generous salary package (subject to experience and potential) and other benefits are a given. If you feel that you have the desire and ambition to thrive and embrace this exciting new venture, then either email for more information or send your CV, or return a completed application form to our group MD by clicking the link below
Closing date: 31/01/2021